Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oooh! Let's make superheros!

TDA's comment where he describes the puke-green outfit made me want to come up with a name and an outfit. This also reminds me of an old MPJ post...

I think I'm the Enigmatic Enabler or something like that...The Heroin Helpmate...

Maybe I'd rather be some kind of goddess...St. Junkyface Of The Everflowing Nipple Of Money And Love And Cars And Computers. Then I could finally formally establish the St. Junkyface Home For Sexy Tortured Artist Addicts, so I can be surrounded by my drug of choice. I'd swim in blue-eyed addict boys. They'd rub me and slap my face with their wangs...

Wait, I think I forgot which blog I was on for a second...

So anys, what's your superhero/god/goddess?

5 comments:

Wayward Son said...

More importantly, who will be your sidekick?

joy said...

Well duh, The Masterful Manipulator.

Mantramine said...

Well, I say this needlessly really. I would be, am...

The great Wizard Sleeve Heroine!

joy said...

Damn it! I'm slipping. I went to school for poetry, but I couldn't come up with the word "Heroine" for my superhero. It's so obvious!

The Heroin Heroine!

Anonymous said...

Shit--now JW took mine!