Friday, August 17, 2007

jail bird

As i wrote in my last post on my blog. F is in jail. He go there yest. morning i haven't spoken o him since.. he has been trying to call his moms house but she cant except the call . I set it up so he can call me cell but he hasn't yet...whether it doesn't work or he hasn't thought to call my cell thinking i didn't set it up.. i don't no.. but i hate this.. not talking to him not knowing wuts going on. i don't even no why he is in there so really i don't no whether to be mad at him or what.. i mean i will be mad either way but how mad... I'm gunna go there n see him Sunday with his mom... i doubt i will talk to him b4 that so I'm anxious to see him and to talk to him. I just hate this crap... i wish it would just end already and i really hope it was just something like he violated parole b/c he didn't show up for a meeting or w/e if its something new ill be more pissed.. idk like i said previously this whole thing is nothing but a giant emotional roller coaster

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take solace in the fact you know where he is; he is safe. You know that he is not using. Being in jail can be a godsend for a junkie, it was for this junkie.

Addicted to no one said...

this is tru.. but bad shit happens in jail to that i worry about from time to time... i do deff fell better that i no where he is..

Addicted to no one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joy said...

One thing...from my own experience with an incarcerated junky, they can't call cell phones even if you do the thing where you call the weird prison phone nazis who make everything expensive and hard...he probably can't call you unless you get a land line. Sunday is soon...and maybe this will be really good for him. My heart is hurting for you now, though. I'm sorry for what you must be going through. Feel free to write if you need it, and if it would help to call, shoot me an email and I'll give you my number.

Take care of yourself!

Stepbackjack said...

Been there and it sucks. Stick it out, you will be allright. So will F. I know you are feeling pretty low but we are here if you need us.

Married to My Ex