Monday, August 13, 2007

OOPS!!

OK, so how ironic is it that I was posting about boundaries when Scout commented that she assumes it's ok to link to me since she saw I had already linked to her? Was I supposed to ask permission first? If so, I apologize to each of you who post here, b/c I added a link for each of your blogs onto mine today. I'll take them off if I wasn't supposed to do that. Please let me know if it's ok or not ok with each of you. And here's my blanket ok for any Write Thought author to add me if you want to.

5 comments:

joy said...

I think (and we've already seen that I'm kind of bad at boundaries) that it's ALWAYS ok to link to someone...links are like money in internet land...but I could be wrong. I think Scout was probably apologizing because you were posting about anonymity and stuff...

I READ MINDS. It's part of my magic, and also part of my miraculous ability to cure addiction.

Wayward Son said...

It's nice to be connected!

A.N. said...

Link away!

Anonymous said...

JW is correct about why I apologized.
She CAN read minds and I am waiting for her to make me a normie. I'm just wish she'd hurry up with that cure!
Link away.
Peace,
Scout

erinsav said...

I know that when I see someone has linked to me...I smile.