Saturday, July 28, 2007

Payback is ....itchy!!

So, I've been on my addict's drug of choice (prescription pain narcotics) for two days now following minor surgery. I was kind of enjoying the attention being focused on ME for a change. I'm lyinig around all day. She's being responsible. She's really focused on taking care of me. I'm thinking, "hey, I can live with this role reversal thing." Then all of a sudden, I am in bed scratching to beat the band and thinking of the 10 signs your significant other is using. So, I look up side effects, and sure as shit, itching is one of them. Life is just not fair!! Sigh.

1 comment:

joy said...

Hey...I'm having suspicions that I might know WHO YOU ARE! Am I guessing right, or are you a total stranger who I'm freaking out? I'm going to go check out your blog...

And doesn't it suck not to be able to sit back and enjoy a good narcotic? Of course you're not only itchy, you're also worried about your addict stealing. We never just get to sit back and indulge in a little opiate vacation.