Friday, August 10, 2007

I need help

So since im new to the world of blogging.. i dont no how to do many things

... i want to be able to add you guys to my blog.. like how on this one on the right hand side it lists all your names and or blog names... i want that one mine!!! how do i do it??

or if im reading someones blogg and i want to add that person to my "list".. how does that work???

i know this isnt related to the group but i need help and i tried looking but cant find anything.

so anyone? help me pweeeeease.

3 comments:

joy said...

It's pretty easy. Go under the "Edit Template" part, and there's an "Add link list" button. Then, you add the links you want...

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you need more help than J-Wife just shared. It's ok to ask, girl. Most of us needed help with all that stuff when we started blogging.
Blogger Help can also be useful sometimes.
Good Luck,
Scout

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you want, I would be happy to set it up for, you could grant me temp access to your blog, and I will do all the links for you, then you can remove me.

Let me know.