Friday, August 3, 2007

In response to JW song post


"Breathing from a hole in my lungI had no oneBut faces in front of meRacing through the void in my headTo find traces of a good luck academySparks ignite and trade them for thoughtAbout no oneAnd nothing in particularWashed the sickened socket and droveResent nothingThere's good will inside of meWake me up lower the feverWalking in a straight lineSet me on fire in the eveningEverything will be fineWaking up strong in the morningWalking in a straight lineLately I'm a desperate believerBut walking in a straight lineSomething I will never forgetI felt desperateAnd stuck to the marrow Invisible to everyone elseI'm a sex changeAnd a damsel with no heroineWake me up lower the feverWalking in a straight lineSet me on fire in the eveningEverything will be fineWaking up strong in the morningWalking in a straight lineLately I'm a desperate believerBut walking in a straight lineI don't need no time to sayThere's no changing yesterdayIf we keep talking andI keep walking in straight linesWake me up lower the feverWalking in a straight lineSet me on fire in the eveningEverything will be fineWaking up strong in the morningWalking in a straight lineLately I'm a desperate believerBut walking in a straight line"
straight line "Silver Chair"
you need to D/L this song.. do it...