Monday, July 30, 2007

New to the group

I stumbled upon the blog while doing a search for heroin addiction. I just wanted to thank everyone for writing. Some of the things i read were unbelievable i couldn't believe there was actually someone out there feeling the same way as me...doing the same things as me. Things he called me crazy for and i began to think he was right. I think writing a blog could be a good thing for me, it'll give me a chance to get some things out and possible feedback from people in my shoes or similar ones. i posted a link to my personal blog where it said link. not sure if thats wut its for if not here it is again.
http://missunderstood5.blogspot.com/
I look forward to talking with everyone!

3 comments:

joy said...

Welcome! I hope you find this to be a good place to vent. Blogging has saved my freakin' life in a lot of ways, and I've met some wonderful people.

You're not crazy. Or you might be crazy for putting up with the crap you've probably been putting up with, but you're not crazy in the ways he's making you feel.

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

Anonymous said...

Welcome! I am glad you found us. The people here, both us addicts, and the beautiful woman that love us, have given me an amazing insight to both sides of the coin. You will find friends, support, and answers to your questions.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome! I am coming to your blog right now......
Peace,
Scout