Thursday, August 2, 2007

Heroin Crisis 2007 Mix Tape.

Hey codies. I bet every single one of you has a list of songs like this one. Let's share our embarassing drug crisis song lists!

Here's mine...it's important to listen in just this order:

"How To Be Dead" Snow Patrol
"Speeding Cars" Imogen Heap
"Misty Blue" Dorothy Moore
"Wasted" Brandi Carlile
"Fix You" Coldplay
"Bag Lady" Erykah Badu
"Complicated" Robin Thicke
"Goodbye My Lover" James Blunt
"Irreplacable" Beyonce
"Total Eclipse Of The Heart" Bonnie Tyler
"I Will Survive" Diana Ross
"The Luckiest" Ben Folds Five
"Jesse" Carol King
"White Flag" Dido
"Oh Sailor" Fiona Apple
"Hallelujah" Jeff Buckley
"Chariots Rise" Lizzie West
"Be Without You" Mary J. Blige
"At This Point In My Life" Tracy Chapman

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love mixed tapes! I have one for this side of the fence. It starts off with Beck. Guess what song? lol. Great post, and thank you for your shameless self promotion :)

Absurdity said...

Oh oh! So many good songs!

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I could tell you some of the one's my gf's used to play over and over. They are burned in my brain forever.

Recovery Discovery (R) said...

How about the classic codie musical- Grease? I woke up this morning singing "Hopelessly Devoted To You" in my head. I have to admit I love Grease, even though I hate the message- you gotta change if you wanna keep your man!

sKILLz said...

Intresting choice of songs. Most people who THINK they know me look at me strange when they see the wide variety of music I have on my iPod.
I mean just because Hip-Hop is my main choice of music doesnt mean I dont like or enjoy others!