Monday, October 22, 2007

Passing the torch...

It seems that our little blog is barely limping along, no posts now in way too long, post are becoming farer and fewer in between. I'm not sure what happened. But I would like to pass the torch of moderator along to another. Perhaps someone who is better suited, strong in recovery, to breath new life into what is really an amazing place. The truth is, I just don't have the desire, the ability, or the experience to flag this ship. I was hoping to find a volunteer(s), who would like to become moderator(s). This really entails very little time, or perhaps you would like to give the blog a make over, or have ideas on how to breathe life back into this old horse.

If anyone other than MICKY is interested (lol), let me know.

Thanks,

Eric

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for starting something beautiful EJ!

erinsav said...

You may have already found someone, but if not I'm interested in moderating.

Erin