Monday, October 22, 2007

Acceptance

I wish I had more time to write. I love this blog and all the people that share. I have been busy with life on life's terms and sometimes that is almost to much. But we all now we never get more than we can handle.

I have two sponsee's at the moment and they are both retreads. That has been filling much of my time. Working steps with people that already think to much but haven't found the key to unlocking the door to continuous clean time takes more. No pink clouds, and no first time wonderment. Just alot of hard work. I've been there but I can't just tell them how to do it. Personal discovery is so important.

I hope this sweet seed of recovery continues to exist. Sometimes blogs have slow moments and then they rekindle. I always enjoy coming here and relaxing. But whatever is meant to be will be. I guess that would be acceptance.

No comments: