Saturday, November 24, 2007

MeMe

Here's the rules:

  • Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
  • Post these rules on your blog.
  • List seven things you're grateful to have learned in recovery.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. Scout


1. That there is a God.
2. And I am good enough to have a god.
3. How to be honest even when a lie would appear to serve me better.
4. Learned how to trust another human being.
5. Know how to walk though lifes ups and downs without picking up.
6. Mastered the art of calling someone and asking for help.
7. That I am only as sick as the secrets I keep.

I am tagging:
1.Erinsav
2. Inmates Wife
3. Tanya Marie
4. Married to my ex
5. EJ
6.Missunderstandings
7. Some how would like to share

6 comments:

My Name Here said...

I LOVE YOUR NUMBER 7!! I REALLY DO!! Mine is on my blog!
Damn, I really love #7.

msb said...

Thanks IW, xoxoxoxox

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm all about #6 -- I love that I am learning to ask for help when I need it.

annabkrr said...

That's a wonderful list. Thank you for sharing.

:)

Anonymous said...

Fuck, I am so, so bad at asking for help. I just cannot get myself to do it.
Love you,
Scout

therapydoc said...

I never knew that was it, MeMe. Thanks. Now I see why they're so hard.