Saturday, October 6, 2007

Welcome Tanya Marie

Hey peeps. Please take some time to go check out Tanya Marie at "only one way up." She joined The Write Thought, too, but her blog isn't listed yet, just her name as a writer. She is a young woman and mother, addicted to heroin, and trying to recover like the rest of us. Please reach out, visit her site, and support her recovery.
Currently she has asked for some feedback regarding continuing relationships with people who mean a great deal to her, but are still in active addiction. I left her a comment, but ya'll know I'm ill and I don't have much energy right now to leave her much. There's so much more to say...I thought I'd take what I have left in me and post a request for ya'll to check in on her and reach out with your own experience, strength, and hope.
It's what we do here. And we're all pretty damn good at it -- humbly spoken, of course.
I love you guys and hope to get back to posting soon.

3 comments:

My Name Here said...

Good Looking out Scout!!! I will read it. WELCOME TANYA!!!!!!!

sKILLz said...

Hey there girl and welcome! I too struggle with my addtiction day after day.
Your not alone and you have plenty of support here if you need and want it.
I look forward to reading your blog as well.

Unknown said...

Awww... Thank you all so much! You all have been so supportive.